art and performativity vs. technology and ai
Seminar: The Development Platform for the Performing Arts, Catch and CLICK Festival
Please Note! The seminar will be in Danish.
Come join when The Development Platform for the Performing Arts, Catch and CLICK Festival present a mini-seminar about the possibilities of actively involving new technology and AI (artificial intelligence) in the performing arts.
How can new technologies be used in the arts - especially in the performing arts? And what are the roles and potentials of the technology when it comes to formats, scenography and the narrative?
The seminar contains talks, sharing of experience and best practice cases.
– Introduction / moderator, software artist Ole Kristensen
– Keynote / AI artist Cecilie Falkenstrøm
– Cases / The project ‘Staging the Future of Technologies’
– Idea development / Collection of concepts and experiences from the workshop ‘Artificial intelligence in the performing arts’
– New formats / CEO and director Mikael Fock about the development of performing arts in new technological set-up’s involving AI
– Perspectives and closing notes